Pages

A Fresh Start



Welcome back!

For a while now I haven't felt very enthusiastic about my blog, and the reason for this was mostly the appearance of it. I felt bored with the template, the header just didn't look right, and my blog in general needed a bit of a change, so that's what happened.

As much as I loved the old template, I became quite bored of it, and when I came across my current one, it seemed like the perfect substitute. Also, I decided to create my own header, and make it a little more jazzy. It may come across I copied other people's ideas of including fairy lights, but looking at the title of this blog, I couldn't not squeeze them in somewhere. 

Another thing I wasn't 100% loving were my photos. I know that the photo included in this post isn't entirely different from my old ones, but for future posts I will be for sure working on my blog photography, and hopefully it's going to improve. 

So now I have truly fell back in love with blogging and I hope to continue writing more posts as often as possible to get this blog back up and running. Thank you for reading this post, I hope you like the new version of this blog!

10 comments:

  1. Yay, I am so happy you are back, I have done exactly what you did in Decmeber!
    www.thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much! I thought your blog was looking a little different, sometimes it's good to have a change! Xxx.

      Delete
  2. Love your blog design. That drink looks yummy!!xx

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you! I love hot chocolate so much at the minute! :) x

      Delete
  3. Love your new blog set out! Beautiful xxx

    ReplyDelete
  4. I've done the same, it's great to see you back!

    pinksmartiesblog.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  5. L L Loving your blog design! It's gorgeous!xx

    Check out my recent?
    www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thanks so much! I'm glad you like it :) xx

    ReplyDelete