Pages

How I Start My Day...


One of my favorite parts of the day is the morning, especially on a warm summers day when you wake up to the beautiful sun shining through your window. With the exception of those rainy school mornings, I might even go as far as considering myself a 'morning person'. In this post I am going to be taking you through what I do each morning (when I don't have school, that is). 

The first thing I do on a morning is of course wake up, and I tend to wake up at around 8 or 9 am on the weekends. I will then reach over and take my phone off charge and I spend 10 minutes scrolling down social media's, watching the odd you tube videos, and I also read some blog posts too. 

Once I am done reading my phone like it's the daily newspaper, I finally get out of bed. But before I completely get out of bed, I usually just think about my day. I think it's important to tell yourself each morning that "today will be a wonderful day, but it's up to me to make it that way". It sounds cheesy but who doesn't need a little morning motivation (especially on a monday!)


I don't know why, but since the very moment I awake, I think about how hungry I am. So breakfast is essential, and I practically run downstairs to grab something to eat. My breakfast's vary, and they are sometimes healthy and sometimes not so healthy. My favorite thing to eat for breakfast is Greek yogurt and granola topped with chopped banana and blueberries. 

Whilst eating my breakfast I again, read blog posts and watch television because I love morning television. Who doesn't love starting their day by watching this morning with Holly Willoughby and Philip Schofield?


When I am done eating, I then head upstairs to take a shower. Sometimes it's literally a 5 minute shower to just freshen up, but other times I wash and blow dry my hair which takes a whole lot longer so the time I take varies allot. I get so hot and bothered in my sleep and showering in the morning is so refreshing too!


And after showering I of course proceed to get dressed, spritz on some perfume, do my hair, and do my makeup too. This takes a good hour on average as I really take my time and listen to music. I hopefully will write a blog post soon about my getting ready playlist because it's what I listen to at least twice a day. But I will warn you in advance, I have the most odd, bizarre music taste ever.

And eventually, I am all done and ready to leave the house! I hope you liked this post, thanks so much for reading! Xx



9 comments:

  1. Great post xx I really enjoyed reading this :)

    http://holly5901.blogspot.ie/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! I'm glad you liked it :) xxx

      Delete
  2. I love your posts so much! You have so many Mac lipsticks! www.thepastelstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Routines are one of my favourite posts to read! Really enjoyed reading this xx

    bethmay75.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I love reading routines too! Thanks so much

      Delete
  4. I love reading these sorts of posts! Likewise, I love reading blog posts with my breakfast too!:)xx

    Check out my recent?:)
    www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Routines are my faves! I'll go and check out your recent now :) xx

      Delete
    2. Thank you! Just re-reading this makes me notice how much I cannot wait for summer!xx
      Check out my recent?
      www.hannahporterx.blogspot.co.uk

      Delete